22cans is a small independent games development studio headed up by Peter Molyneux, based in Guildford in the U.K. Currently we’re a collection of about 22 people (spooky) from a variety of backgrounds and with all and levels of experience from veteran to rookie. We are committed to creating unique, innovative entertainment and want to bring new talent into the team to help us.
U.I.- G.U.I. ARTIST – DESIGNER
We’re working on an original and innovative AAA title for mobile platforms which requires an equally innovative and elegant U.I. To that end, we’re looking for a talented and capable GUI designer-artist who can own the challenge and exploit all that Unity provides to make our G.U.I. beautiful, dynamic and a joy to use.
- Great visual design skills.
- Great experience of developing and animating G.U.I. in Unity.
- Good content creation experience in Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Good (English) communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for Mobile platform, U.X. and games development.
- Unity Shuriken (particle FX) experience.
- Maya experience.
- Python knowledge.
The position calls for someone who is enthusiastic to work in-house with our design, art and code teams to create an award winning experience. Initially the role is likely to be a 6 month fixed term contract but there’s the potential for it to become a full time position for the right person. If you’re interested then please send a C.V. and something that demonstrate your ability to email@example.com with GUI-design in the subject line.
This is an excellent opportunity for a programmer to join the 22cans team. This team recently released the chart topping game Godus on Android and iOS. We are looking for someone who has worked primarily in C++ on a variety of game systems for games running on iOS or Android.
We’re looking for someone to continue the great work already achieved on Godus. Your role will also include the chance to be a part of any future projects at 22cans. This position is ideal for a programmer who is comfortable diving into a large codebase and figuring out how it works
- The confidence to join a project and become a productive team member within a couple of weeks without substantial supervision.
- Well-developed communication skills, capable of both giving and taking direction, and functioning within a team. Should know when and what questions to ask as well as being able to concisely describe technical issues, risks and solutions at the right level for the target audience.
Essential Skills (priority order)
- Exposure to one or more of a variety of game systems (navigation, game logic, graphics, animation)
- Open GL
- 3d Maths
- Marmalade cross platform library
- Environments: Xcode, Developer Studio
- Development tools: perforce
- Experience in agile software development methods
If you have talent, are a nice person to work with and are interested in contributing to unique projects, then please submit your details and a link to your portfolio. It might take a little time, but you will be considered for any suitable roles that arise in the future