22cans is a small independent games development studio headed up by Peter Molyneux, based in Guildford in the U.K. Currently we’re a collection of about 22 people (spooky) from a variety of backgrounds and with all and levels of experience from veteran to rookie. We are committed to creating unique, innovative entertainment and want to bring new talent into the team to help us.
Junior Business Analyst
22cans is an independent games development studio based in Guildford, Surrey who are looking for a Junior Business Analyst.
This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, junior research analyst or just someone that has an amazing fascination and flair for numbers and business models to join a highly creative team of developers.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include analysing live game data and comparing it to models, targets and previous industry standards. Presenting and demonstrating KPIs to stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to shape and model ground breaking mobile monetisation.
- Analysing live game data, KPIs and trends
- Generating concise reports
- Generate meaningful queries and actionable insights
- Build market and product knowledge
- Investigate new analytical systems and drive change and adoption
- Absolute passion for numbers, data and business models
- Understanding of common analytical tools
- Expert ability in Numbers, Keynote, Pages (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to confidently present to a varied group
- Good statistical knowledge
- High energy, drive and flexibility with an ambition to succeed
- Pro active self starter
Whilst previous games industry experience isn’t completely necessary, the ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the games market and its leading products as well as an incredibly good mathematical knowledge of business.
If you have talent, are a nice person to work with and are interested in contributing to unique projects, then please submit your details and a link to your portfolio. It might take a little time, but you will be considered for any suitable roles that arise in the future.