- Business Development Director
- What? Full-time
- Salary? Competitive, Share options
- Where? Guildford
- Start? Immediate
Summary - This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Director to join the 22cans team.
- Source any third party needs for the business, including art outsourcing and merchandising.
- Proactively investigating the state of the industry and inspiring the team with what is going on in the industry and how that could affect our games and business.
- Pro-actively think of business opportunities, inspiring the team and hunting them down.
- Maintaining all business relationships.
- Set-up and be responsible for the smooth running of all office systems and process.
- Be a respected business leader who could eventually develop into a potential CEO.
- Create and be responsible for the financial planning aspects of the business, including exec reports.
- Prove the financial viability of monetization ideas.
- Handling of light contact evaluation prior to lawyers being involved.
- Responsible for creating and validating financial sections of presentations.
- Generate rigorous KPI on products and game features.
- Assist with staff pay issues.
- Create and manage all employee data including option scheme.
- Being someone who is happy to ‘get their hands dirty’ helping with menial tasks where appropriate.
- Ability to form useful contacts and manage these relationships.
- Inspire with the importance of financial rigour.
- Appreciate the creative process as the way to company success.
- Ability to remain adaptable to a team’s needs.
- Loves and appreciates games.
- Educated minimum at degree level, preferably business focused.
- Advanced office software skills: Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work with ‘big’ personalities.
- Must have a positive outlook.
- Must enjoy working in a team.
- Previous gaming company experience.
Please send a cover email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, also clearly mention the job you are applying for in the subject line.
Are you interested in getting some awesome experience in the games industry? Let us know what area you are interested in, whether it be Design, Production, Art, Programming, Discovery or QA and tell us a little bit about yourself at email@example.com.